In the Periodic Table application you will find a huge amount of data about chemical elements for free. You will learn a lot of new and useful for yourself, no matter you are a schoolboy, student, engineer, housewife or a person of any other provisions that does not have a refresher to Chemistry.
The chemistry falls into to number of the most important sciences and is one of the main school objects.
Its studying begins with the Periodic Table. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils are used.
Periodic Table - is a free application for iPhone which displays the entire Periodic Table at startup interface. The table has a long-form approved by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) as the core. Besides the Periodic Table of chemical elements, you can use the Table of solubility.
- When you click on any element provides information that is constantly updated.
- For most of the items have an image.
- For more information, there are direct links to Wikipedia for each item.
- Table solubility
- To find any element you can use the search. The search engine is not choosy to the registry or writing style search.
- You can sort the items in 10 categories:
• Alkaline earth metals
• Other nonmetals
• Alkali metals
• Transition metals
• Noble gases
Elements of the selected category will be listed in the search results and are highlighted in the table on the main application screen.