ChemDoodle 2D v11.5 has been released
29 05 21 - Filed in: chemdoodle Chemical drawing
ChemDoodle 2D v11.5 is a feature update. This update is all about databases. Google Patents is integrated to allow you to search the Google Patents and non-patent literature databases using structures drawn in ChemDoodle. The SciFinder-n interface has been improved and updated. A new PubChem protocol, PUG, replaces the old Entrez protocol for better results from the MolGrabber widget. RCSB PDB database connections have been switched to HTTPS. Additions
- Google Patents searching is integrated. You may perform structure, substructure and similarity searching into the Google Patents and non-patent literature databases at Google using structures drawn in ChemDoodle.
- The SciFinder-n interface has been updated and improved for better usability and with a UI matching the current SciFinder-n product.
- PubChem access now uses the PUG REST protocol, which results in more stable communication with the PubChem database and higher quality results when using the MolGrabber widget.
- Updated import of MMTF/PDB data from the RCSB.
- There is now an option to disable the native file choosers used by ChemDoodle in the Preferences window, under the Files tab. Disable the native file choosers if you are having issues with them, for instance if you have a problem with iCloud on macOS and cannot get the file choosers to load.
More details here.
blog comments powered by Disqus