21 03 15 - Filed in: ELN Cheminformatics
ChemStack is a collection of components that allow users to build chemically intelligent systems, such as collaboration tools, information portals, electronic laboratory notebooks, eLearning systems etc.
Some examples of useful chemical interfaces include:
- A sketcher to draw molecules
- Viewers to display molecules
- Components to display and interact with spectra
- 3D graphics engines to investigate 3D structures
- Text based input for IUPAC names and queries
There is a demo here that searches the ChEMBL database of 1.5M structures.
blog comments powered by Disqus