06 06 16 - Filed in: ELN
I just noticed that the popular electronic laboratory notebook Findings has been updated.
Release Notes Version 1.3.4
- Reduced CPU activity at app launch, in particular for large libraries.
- Better responsiveness when typing in large documents.
- Faster loading of large experiments or protocols, avoiding operations that could even lead to the dreaded spinning beach ball.
- Automatic scrolling to the insertion point when pasting or when inserting various elements in experiments or protocols, like attachments, section titles, etc.
- Superflous confusing newline after tables in experiments or protocols.
- Automatic scrolling to the insertion point when typing was not always working.
- Problems with some keyboard input methods (in particular Chinese: Pinyin) when used on a new empty line.
- Document library path wrongly reset when Dropbox folder is in /Users/Shared.