I just noticed that the AppleScript Library Myriad Tables has been updated, Myriad Tables Lib is an AppleScript script library that gives AppleScript scripts the ability to show dialogs containing tables. It requires OS X 10.10 or later. This is just one of the great resources available from Mac OS X Automation
- ASObjC Runner is a scriptable faceless background helper application. It has a dictionary with a range of commands focused on the areas where vanilla AppleScript comes up short. You use it like a scripting addition, except you address the commands to the application. It provides better string handling (e.g. change case, encoding URL’s, regular expression, formatting dates), list sorting and filtering, improved file handling and progress dialog boxes.
- ASObjCExtras is a free framework that fills in some of the gaps in AppleScriptObjC support, as well as providing some useful extra facilities including methods for efficiently processing lists and strings.
- Myriad Tables gives AppleScript scripts the ability to show dialogs containing tables.
- CalendarLib_EC an AppleScript script library for manipulating calendar events without using Calendar.app.
- DialogToolkit an ASObjC-based script library for showing enhanced dialogs.
- Myriad Helpers is a collection of Objective-C files that simplify some of the coding involved in AppleScriptObjC.
In addition there is also Everyday AppleScriptObjC the absolutely essential guide for anyone who wants to explore the full power of AppleScriptObjC.
For more information have a look at the AppleScript Resources Page.