ChemDoodle has been updated to version 6.0.1, this is a free update to fix a couple of bugs.
- A new EXE is built for Windows. This EXE will now use either the 64 bit or 32 bit JRE if available. If both are available, the new executable defaults to the 64 bit JRE.
- iChemLabs Updater has been updated to work in mixed Java environments on Mac OS X. Those with both Java 1.7 and 1.6 installed on Mac OS X will notice that ChemDoodle will not automatically open after the update. Ignore this, as this new updater corrects this issue.
- Fixed IUPAC naming issue where locants were not correct in ring blocks for stereocenters.
- Fixed IUPAC naming where a double dash could occur.
- Fixed bug where groups would not always resize all their contents.
- Fixed crash if non-recognized colors were present in ChemDoodle Documents.
- Colors in groups and reaction area text are now stored correctly in ChemDoodle Documents.
- Limited the size of files previewed by the Quicklook plugin to 200MB.