DataGraph updated to version 3.2
29 04 14 - Filed in: data analysis
I just saw that the highly regarded DataGraph has been updated, this update includes:
- Pivot Table command - great for data analysis.
- Hover information to inspect data in a plot.
- A new method to import text files.
- Runs faster when you have large data sets.
- Improvements to basically every drawing command.
- More formatting options.
- More operations to edit data, automatically fill in entries etc using menu and context menu entries.
- Can label graphs and export multiple graphs at the same time
There are more graphing or plotting applications on the data analysis page.
There is a review of DataGraph 3.0 in The Journal of Statistical Software