iMolView has been updated.
iMolview lets you browse and view in 3D protein and DNA structures from Protein Data Bank, and drug molecules from DrugBank. Search for drug names like 'ibuprofen' or 'gefitinib' in DrugBank, or proteins like 'insulin' or 'thyroid receptor' in PDB. Information associated with each molecule in these databases is also at your fingertips. Sync and view your own structure files via iTunes. Molecular view can be customized with a rich set of molecular representations (wires, balls-and-sticks, space filling, ribbon diagrams, molecular surfaces) and various coloring schemes.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- Fixed number of compatibility issues with modern iOS versions and devices
- Added retina support for all devices
- Added support for new PDB online directory
- Added support for new Electron Density Map server
- Fixed crash with some large PDB files.
- Minor UI changes