10 05 10 - Filed in: Website
RapidWeaver has been updated to version 4.4, this version requires Mac OS X 10.5 or greater and uses a new document format. This is a free upgrade for users of version 3.6 and higher.
- New commenting system (Disqus)
- RapidWeaver now includes an optional anonymous System Profile when checking for updates.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to remove the Ignore Formatting option, alongside performance improvements related to the feature.
- Fixed an issue with the Alpha theme to ensure navigation menus work correctly with YourHead Software’s Stacks plugin.
- Fixed an issue opening saved projects from Beta 1.
- Fixed an issue with Software Update to allow third-party plugins to update themselves.
- Fixed the display of plugin icons in the Page Quick-Add menu.
- Fixed an issue with Disqus commenting breaking certain themes.
- Fixed an issue with the Disqus options being overwritten when editing a blog post.
- Under the hood tweaks and fixes.