A new version of SeeSAR is available (7.3), this update includes.
- Easy mode switching: from the molecules table to the editor or the inspirator and back in just one click...
- Automated workflows: in the settings you can now decide about which calculations should happen automatically
- Menus re-organized: buttons are grouped for better overview and almost all table entries obtained a convenient context menu, simply right-click to give it a try
- Excel export: this is one of the rather hidden Easter Eggs. Besides SDF you may save tables now as XLSX (including the 2D depiction)
- Saved settings: user settings (the layout, background color, etc.) are now saved separately from project settings (filters and visualization features)