Papers3 for iOS updated
Whilst Papers3 remains an extremely popular desktop reference management application Papers3 for iOS has come in for some criticism, in particular poor synchronisation with the desktop and the use of unintelligible file names. The latest version seems to address some of those concerns.
What's New in Version 3.1.5 New:
- Supplemental file support.
- Sharing PDFs via email now use human readable file names.
- Fixes a crash related to syncing.
- Improved performance on syncing.
- General bug fixes.
- Improved general appearance on iPhone.
The Mobile Science website contains more science apps for iOS.