KST added to list of data analysis tools
28 03 14 - Filed in: data analysis
Features of Kst include:
- Robust plotting of live "streaming" data.
- Powerful keyboard and mouse plot manipulation.
- Powerful plugins and extensions support.
- Large selection of built-in plotting and data manipulation functions, such as histograms, equations, and power spectra.
- A number of unique tools which dramatically improve efficiency, such as the "Data Wizard" for fast and easy data import, the "Edit Multiple" mode to bulk-edit most objects, or the "Change Data File" tool to compare results from different experiments
- Color mapping and contour mapping capabilities for three-dimensional data, as well as matrix and image support.
- Monitoring of events and notifications support.
- Built-in filtering and curve fitting capabilities.
- Convenient command-line interface.
- Powerful graphical user interface with non-modal dialogs for an optimized workflow.
- Support for several popular data formats.
- Multiple tabs.
- Extended annotation objects similar to vector graphics applications.
- High-quality export to bitmap or vector formats.