OpenEye Toolkits v2013.Feb
Just saw this announcement from OpenEye
OpenEye is pleased to announce that the OpenEye Toolkits v2013.Feb have been released. This release includes the C++, Python, .NET and Java versions of the Toolkits. Please see the release notes for specific details on the improvements and fixes made in this release.
- OSX 10.8 support added for C++, Python, and Java. Note, C++ and Python are built with the Clang 4 compiler.
- Visual Studio 2012 support added for C++ and C#.
- OSX 10.6 32-bit python is no longer supported.
- The next release, 2013.Jun, will be the last release to support SuSe 10.
- The documentation examples were accidentally left out of the last release on Windows. They can now be found in C:\Python27\OpenEye-2013.Feb.1\docexamples.
- Importing the python toolkits when there are spaces in the directory structure should now work properly.
- Added the toolkit package version to the openeye module, e.g., openeye.version == "2013.Feb.x" for this release.