Updates and additions to Mobile Science
ChemSpider has been updated with additional advanced filtering options (e.g. log P, density, rule of fives violations, etc.). Also a minor UI tweaks and bugfixes.
A new addition to the mobile science site 3D Molecules Edit & Test,
- Building molecule model of any organic or inorganic compound using most of periodic table elements.
- “Test yourself” mode to build the target chemical compounds.
- Support of single, double and triple bonds.
- Building molecule models of cyclic compounds.
- Hints which provide information about what's going wrong with the builded molecule.
- Visualization of Wireframe style, Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models.
- Visualization of atomic orbitals and electron effects.
- T-shaped and «seesaw» molecular geometries support.
- Availability of information about the bond length and chemical element symbols in the molecule.
- Bond-angle optimization.
- Saving and sending the created model by e-mail.
- Loading, editing and saving molecule in SDF file format.
- Loading, editing and saving molecule in PDB file format.
- Creating, sending and opening molecule verification file.
- Export to VRML format for builded molecule.
- Opening the molecule file attachments directly from Mail.
- Opening and saving created molecules in cloud services and third-party applications.