Graph version 10.7.3 available
17 January 2012 - Filed in: data analysis
VVI® today announced the availability of Graph version 10.7.3 on the Mac App Store, bringing the following improvements:
- Copy paste is now implemented for textual (labels) table cells and columns.
- Column paste now accepts many number delimiters such as blank, comma, tab, Return, etc.
- Added Save and Open Panels to export and import data into tables.
- Added a main title to the pie chart.
- Arrow keys now move the table cell editor to the expected adjacent cell instead of move the text cursor.
- When a sheet is present, ESC and Command-. shortcuts dismiss (cancels) the sheet.
- When the cell editor is used to enter an empty value in the last row of a column then that column length is reduced by one except when the data needs to be rectangular (as in the Z-Values table).
- ESC dismiss (cancels) the cell editor without entering the data.
- Made many small adjustments to the user interface to make it look and perform better.
- Implemented elemental table behaviour in the backend.
There is a list of data analysis applications here